Bibiana MBUH TAKU is the CEO of Diversity Management & Consulting ltd and a senior business development consultant. She has specialized in building the capacity of SMEs/MSMEs in entrepreneurship and business management, and programs & projects design, implementation, monitoring/coaching and evaluation. She is a curriculum developer/instructional designer, a certified master trainer/trainer of trainers and a certified trainers’ assessor.
Since July 2009 Bibiana has collaborated with the International Finance Corporation (IFC –member of the World Bank Group) and other development stakeholders to enhance design and implement training and capacity building programs and projects aimed at developing the private sectors in several countries in Africa.
Her achievements include capacity building programs and projects design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation:
- Lomé – Republic of Togo, where she was the team leader to design and implement a program to recruit, train local consultants and coach them to train and coach 1 000 MSMEs of the informal sector, monitor and evaluate the program; a world bank funded program.
- Cotonou and Parakou – Benin Republic, where she led a team of consultants to identify managerial and financial management needs of private water sector operators, design and implement a capacity building program to improve their leadership and managerial professionalism with linkages to access to business financing, coach, monitor the program; a world bank funded program.
- Republic of Cameroon, where she identified and addressed training needs of women entrepreneurs in business planning and financial management skills with linkages to business financing, program funded by the African Development Bank.
- Republic of Cameroon, where she identified financial planning and managerial skills of farmers’ agricultural organisations, producers of maize, cassava and sorghum, designed and delivered training to address the needs with linkages to markets and funding, a world bank funded program.
- Several MSMEs in Cameroon have used her training services to address managerial and financial management skills in order to improve efficiency, effectiveness & overall business performance.
- She has designed financial and management manuals to develop professional financial and management skills in agribusiness in collaboration with the IFC.
- She has trained and certified trainers in Mali, Rwanda, Togo, Ivory Coast and Cameroon, in collaboration with IFC.
- She has trained agricultural organization ScopeInsight assessors in Senegal, Mali & the Democratic Republic of Congo.
She holds a degree in business accounting (CIMA-UK), a master’s degree in business & economic sciences majoring in management, Finance & Accounting. She also holds a higher diploma in public administration with a major in Treasury Management.
Bibiana is a champion of women and youth economic empowerment through entrepreneurial and managerial skills development and access to finance and markets.
She speaks and write English, West Africa Creole and French.